If a student receives a "D" or "C-" in the final examination which results in them receiving an overall failing grade for a course, they are eligible to resit the final examination.  Students resitting a final examination can not receive a grade higher than a "C".  The course grade is recalculated and the semester and cumulative grade point averages will be recalculated as a result if a resit. Request for a resit must be made via the Resit Examination Form and applicable fees must be paid.