For information on specific admission policies, procedures, and requirements for each individual programme, prospective students should read the admissions and entry information below.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the Application Form online at the website: http://www.bamsibahamas.com.
- Return the application to the Admissions Office or email to email@example.com
- Also submit:
- the non-refundable (BSD$30.00) application processing fee
- proof of nationality (passport and/or birth certificate)
- proof of valid immigration status (for international students)
- a recent passport-sized photo, (if photo in passport is not recognizable)
- full academic records:
- official high school and/or college transcripts
- external examination results (such as BGCSE, CXC, IGCSE)
- Applicants seeking admission as Mature Students must provide evidence of relevant employment experience.